ZEE TV USA Website Data Points
Reach South Asian customers, the fastest-growing segment in the U. S., with Asian Indians population more than doubling between 2000-2015. There are over 4.1 million Asian Indians in the US, with over 4.5 million South Asians total.
Reach the most upscale ethnic group in the U. S. with ZEE TV***:
- Asian Indians over-index the general market for median HH income by 85% ($106,837 vs. $57,617).
- South Asians over index the general market for education: over 73% of Indians hold a bachelor's degree or higher (compared to 31% nationally) and almost 40% of all Indians in the United States have a graduate or professional degree, which is almost 3.5 times the national average (41% vs. 12%).
- Asian Indians over index the general market for HH size by almost 17%.
- Asian Indians over index the general market for employment by 8%**: They are 86% more likely to work in the management, business, science or arts fields than the general market.
- 1 out of every 9 Asian Indians has a net worth of over $1 million.
- 81% of Asian Indians speak English very well and can be reached with general market creative ads.
- Asian Indians are a young demographic. 40% are between the age of 25 and 44 years (vs. 26.3% nationally) with a median age of 33.1 years, which is almost 5 years younger than the national median age of 37.9. 54% of Asian Indians are below age 35, compared to 46.1% of the overall population
- Majority of South Asian network viewers do not watch most mainstream channels and can only be reached through specific South Asian networks, such as the ZEE Network.
- ZEE TV viewers are 14% more likely to own their homes!
- 51% have a HH income of 75K+!
- 68% own two or more cars!
- 55% have professional, managerial or sales occupations, making them 49 more likely than the average adult to be in those fields!
ZEE TV viewers convert the advertisements they see on the network into transactions!
- 53% of A25-54 viewers say they're more likely to purchase products they see advertised on ZEE TV.
- 74% of A25-54 viewers say they're more interested in products they see advertised on ZEE TV.
- 73% of those viewers say they're more likely to actually watch the ads they see on ZEE TV. (Rather than changing the channel or skipping through the ad via DVR.)
Sources: All facts from 2016 American Community Survey 1 Year Estimates-Selected Population Profile in the United States Report S0201 unless otherwise noted; **based on % of Asian Indian and general market civilian labor forces that are employed according to 2016 ACS 1 Year Estimates ***2015 MRI Network Monetization Survey-watched ZEE TV in the last 30 days.
For all advertising inquiries, Head of Advertising Sales, Indrajit Majumdar - 817.235.9885