Ps the widest distributed South Asian network in the US and across the globe. ZEE is the largest producer of South Asian content in the world and the first choice for more than 500 million viewers across the world. Advertise with ZEE, the #1 Nielsen rated channel, for endless opportunities to reach a premium audience.
For all advertising inquiries, email: email@example.com
- Reach South Asian customers, the fastest growing segment with 69% growth from 2000-2012.
- South Asians over index the general market for HH income by 83% ($92,418 vs. $50,502).
- South Asians over index the general market for education: almost 70% of Indians hold bachelors or higher degree (compared to 28.5% nationally) and almost 40% of all Indians in the United States have a graduate or professional degree, which is almost four times the national average (38.5% vs. 10.6%).
- South Asians over index the general market for HH size by 42%.
- South Asians over index the general market for employment by 8%: Indians are 87% more likely to hold a management/professional career.
- 1 out of every 9 Indians has a net worth of over $1 million.
- Majority of South Asian network viewers do not watch most mainstream channels and can only be reached through specific South Asian networks, such as the ZEE network.
- 94% of South Asians speak and understand English and can be reached through the same general market creative.
- Asian Indians are a young demographic. 42% are between the age of 25 and 44 years (vs. 26% nationally) with a median age of 32.5 years, which is 4.8 years younger than the national median age of 37.3.
- The top 10 South Asian programs of 2012 were all on ZEE TV